How to find a good dentist
When you look for a dentist and a good dental practice or dental surgery to take best care of your oral health there are various factors to consider.
- Professional skills and expertise – it is very important that the dentists and nurses who treat you have the necessary qualifications and expertise to provide outstanding dental treatment. In order to provide safe and efficient care the surgery much be equipped with modern dental instruments and technical devices.
- Friendliness, patient-centred attitude – you should find a surgery where the staff is able to make you feel as comfortable as possible in the dental setting. Good communication and best intention is essential for mutual respect and understanding.
- Available solution for all dental problems – you may need various treatment types (root canal treatment, implants, gum treatment) and it is very beneficial if you can get most of them in the same practice.
- Availability – long opening hours and availability of weekend appointments make it easier to find the convenient time to see the dentist and get an appointment fairly soon.
- Reviews – although patient experiences and opinions may be very subjective, it is very useful to read feedbacks and see ratings from others. Reading other patients’ stories and experiences may even help us prepare us for the dental appointment, mainly if they say good things about the practice and the dentists.
DENTAL SURGERY – BUDAPEST
Our surgery in Budapest is suitably equipped for a wide range of dental services including implant treatment and aesthetic dental care. The practice has three surgery rooms plus an operating theatre for oral surgery.
In addition the latest technology is applied including digital panoramic x-ray, laser whitening, full sedation, laser therapy for paradontal problems.
Sterilisation protocols, of course, meet the standards set up by the European Union.
DENTAL SURGERY – LONDON
Our London dental surgery at 295 King street, Hammersmith, W6 9NH is open 7 days a week.
We offer free consultations, when you have the opportunity to discuss your dental needs. After the consultation we will give you a detailed treatment proposal with our London and Budapest prices. So that you can make your decision where you wish to have your dental treatment.
In the past 14 years our Budapest surgery and Dentart London practice have been working in excellent cooperation for our patients’ benefit. Dentart London offers dental care for very affordable prices in outstanding quality. And in case of major dental treatment the Budapest surgery is also a great alternative.
First we prepare personalized treatment plans considering our patients’ preferences and requirements. We make our professional recommendations at the same time. In both practices we treat all our patients with utmost respect and understanding and do our best to meet their expectations.
This must be the reason why most of new enquiries come to us through recommendation. 90% of our patients checking in for their first consultation heard about us from word of mouth, which we are really grateful for.
Why choose Us?
Dentart surgery offers excellent dental care for reasonable prices with some unique features that make your decision easier:
- free consultations, x-rays and treatment plan;
- weekend consultations; 7-days-a-week service;
- simple and transparent pricing (no extra or hidden costs);
- excellent guarantee conditions (free corrections and aftercare);
- available 0% finance for dental treatment.
PLACE YOUR QUESTIONS
9.30 am – 6 pm
CALL US ON